Scrap the App
It's simple and quick,
like dealing with us always is!
No application? No transcripts? No references?
Check, check, and check!
We believe every student pursuing a post secondary education should have an equal opportunity to win our scholarships.
We believe it so strongly, we made it a reality. Our scholarship winners are picked randomly so all students have an equal opportunity to win.
Enter to win 1 of 5
Watch our website and socials, we'll be posting a quick new entry form each month. It will take you a minute, max!
Enter every month
"What?", you ask. That's right, we'll be making a new entry available each month from February through to June!
- February entry
- March entry
- April entry
- May entry
- June entry
Enter every year!
Mmm-hmm! School costs money every year, so why shouldn't you be able to win every year? No reason! Now you can. Sweet, huh?
Watch for winners!
Our lucky-ducky winners will be notified at the beginning of the following month via email. Make sure to check your inbox!
The red tape
No fine-print disclaimer here!
Here are THE ONLY qualifications to be eligible to enter our Scholarship contest:
- You are graduating from a local high school or already have (within 75KM of Weyburn)
- OR! You are a Weyburn Credit Union member
- AND! You are enrolled full-time in a degree, diploma, or certificate program at a Canadian post-secondary school.
Claiming your winnings
If you are one of the five lucky entries drawn (and meet the Terms and Conditions), the process to claim your winnings is simple:
- We'll send an email notification to you from email@example.com
- To make it official, simply respond to our email with your:
- Confirmation of Enrolment
- Selfie photo for us to use on social and,
- Release form (which will be attached to the email notification)
- We'll look after the rest!
Note: Please be fraud aware.
Emails to our winners will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. We will never ask for your account number or other personal information by email. If you are unsure about any WCU communication, please contact us through our published phone number or other secure means.